Go Back   Servants of Fortuna Forums > Victrix > GvG Reports
Register Roster Forum Members Calendar Arcade Chat Mark Forums Read

Old April 10th, 2007, 14:40   #1
Nuxie
recidivist rogue

Retired Victrix Members

Talking Victrix Match Report - 9 April 2007

Last night was a mixed bag. We played the first two matches with the build we carried over from last week (our usual build, but with a more offensive slant (namely a paragon in place of the water ele)). We swapped back to the water ele for the last four matches.

Team Tomtenissar [TT] -3 Never heard of them? Neither had we -- until we saw the "xxx has joined the game" messages. Our opponents were several high-end players, so this was either a smurf or a reformed guild on its way up the ladder. In any event, they were running hexes on Jade after we'd taken a great deal of our anti-hex skills out of the build. GG them.

Team Flamingo [FFs] -2 They were running melee + flagstand rit + monk runner on our home map (Druid's). We got an early kill on a monk but we broke too fast and never recovered.

L Ordre [??] +2 They were running a fairly balanced build on Jade. They had two Err7 guys and resigned pretty quickly.

Team Quitter [QQ] -2 They were running heavy physical split with an orders spamming D/N on our Druid's map. We dealt really well with their non-split team, but were an epic failure at defending our base. We lost all but one of our NPCs very early in the match. We also suffered from really bad timing. We broke their backline and pushed them into their base twice, but both times were immediately before even minute res marks so we couldn't end the match. At 18:00, we had them pushed into their base, balled on the vine bridge (which is a perfect place for us to break teams), and then had a monk lose his connection for nearly two minutes. We clearly would have broken them if we'd been able to push during that time. In retrospect, we probably should have tried and just ressed through deaths. After the monk regained his connection, we pushed at about 19:30, killed Tommy (who they ressed with a sig), and were putting on good pressure towards breaking them, but decided to pull out in preparation for VoD. At this point, there was roughly a 50% margin in team DP. They had two knights and three archers, IIRC, while we had one very valiant archer. We defended against a gank by putting a warrior on their bridge, our rit on ours, and the rest of our team between the stand and our bridge. This put us fighting 6 vs 7 (or vs 8, if you count their orders guy happily spamming unimpeded in their base), plus their NPCs. We wiped, they killed the lord, and we QQ IRL. This was a terrible loss (as many of us heard via whispers from friends after the match showed up in Obs Mode).

Bushido Code [BC] +2 They were running the FOTM Conjure Flame warriors, fire eles, and a paragon on Burning. We broke them fairly quickly and never were in danger of having problems. There wasn't much to this match.

[unintelligible Taiwanese guild name] [???] +2 A paragon + five fire eles on Burning. We broke them fast, wiped them each time they ressed, and would have DP them out had they not resigned about halfway through the match.

Scream In Braille, P | Ryanne Lynnrose, R | Perpetual Deja Vu, E | I Bent My Wookie (PvP) | Perpetual Caffeine (PvP)
Old June 23rd, 2008, 14:13   #2
Tap
Devotee Jade Sea

Retired Victrix Members

I will cut you if you ever desecrate our sacred reports again.

Begone spammer!
Old June 23rd, 2008, 14:38   #3
Nuxie
recidivist rogue

Retired Victrix Members

wigs > Tap

Scream In Braille, P | Ryanne Lynnrose, R | Perpetual Deja Vu, E | I Bent My Wookie (PvP) | Perpetual Caffeine (PvP)
Old June 23rd, 2008, 17:04   #4
Tap
Devotee Jade Sea

Retired Victrix Members

Not true, threats of physical violence made him disappear.

Me > Wigs
Old June 26th, 2008, 07:35   #5
Robus
no alarms n no surprises

Retired Victrix Members

Send a message via AIM to Robus Send a message via MSN to Robus Send a message via Skype™ to Robus
I will travel across the land, searching far and wide, each pokemon, to understand, the power that's iinside

POKEMON, GOTTA CATCH EM ALL, IT'S YOU AND ME, I KNOW ITS MY DESTINY, POKEMON!!! OOH YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND, IN A WORLD WE MUST DEFEND

yesitsrob.8054
Old June 26th, 2008, 10:31   #6
Nightsorrow
#WhoTheHeckIsNS

SoF Members

Send a message via MSN to Nightsorrow
All work and no play make Robus go crazy?

It's hard to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat...
Old June 26th, 2008, 15:32   #7
Tap
Devotee Jade Sea

Retired Victrix Members

Sir, clearly I know you would not walk into our forums and challenge the Poke` master by singing MY fite song.

I demand satisfaction! Pride Rock, 9:00pm, bring three of your best Poke`mon, and we shall Pokeduel for the title of "Best"
Old June 26th, 2008, 19:31   #8
Lemming
Reef

Forum Members

early mornin
she wakes up
knock knock knock on the door
Old June 26th, 2008, 21:39   #9
Robus
no alarms n no surprises

Retired Victrix Members

Send a message via AIM to Robus Send a message via MSN to Robus Send a message via Skype™ to Robus
time for make up
perfect smile

We could have at least spammed on a report where we actually won matches against ok guilds at the time instead of a report with a match where we lost to QQ that we should have won convincingly.

Guild Wars Guild Wars Guild Wars Guild Wars Guild Wars

It's insane how good looking she was in that video compared to the ugly skank she is now

yesitsrob.8054

Last edited by Robus; June 26th, 2008 at 21:49.
Old June 27th, 2008, 05:17   #10
makkert
Black Beast of Arghhhhhhh

SoF Emeritus

Quote:
We're sorry, this video is no longer available.
Internetz 1 - Robus 0

Account GW2: Makkert.7968 toon: makkert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Test View Post
My tactic is to confuse the enemy with my superior lack of logic.
Old June 27th, 2008, 08:39   #11
Lemming
Reef

Forum Members

I had no idea the url parser here did that.