Go Back   Servants of Fortuna Forums > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Talk
Register Roster Forum Members Calendar Arcade Chat Mark Forums Read

Old May 14th, 2014, 18:20   #1
Oracle
Grand Master

SoF Founders

Festival of the Four Winds

Quote:
As part of the celebration of our launch in China, we’re holding an in-game festival that brings back some of the best-loved Living World content! The Zephyrites have returned to the Labyrinthine Cliffs to do business and trade their goods, and Queen Jennah has reopened the Crown Pavilion. Experience the joy of movement as you harness the power of the Zephyrites’ aspect crystals, or put your battle skills to the test in the Crown Pavilion and Queen’s Gauntlet.
Get ready: the Festival of the Four Winds begins on May 20!

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/p...he-four-winds/

GW2: Oracle.2134

'A' is for ASURA <3
Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2014, 18:38   #2
Crash Test
Grand Master

SoF Councillors

Ugh! Ok, this is my own little personal demon, but I'm going to throw it out there cause maybe it will make me feel better.

I want to experience the content and get the achievement points. I want to finish the wvw tournament minimum objectives. I want to keep mapping on the various characters to get them 100% exploration. I want to get back into the pvp play. I want to max out all the crafting tiers. I want to get two more character slots, max out the bank tabs and the character storage tabs. I want to farm dungeons. I want to do it all. I can't do it all. I keep looking at all the things i could be doing and end up feeling like i'm missing out on the game which then bums me out and deteriorates the enjoyment i'm getting out of the little bit of stuff i am doing.

I log in and see a friend in WvW, and one in dungeons, and another in some random map area and i can't join them all. I have to pick what to do which in the end makes me feel like i'm picking a friend and i feel bad because i didn't join with someone else.

I think this, in a nutshell, is the biggest grief i have. Just too much to do and an internal tug of war in my head that can't come to terms on how to reconcile a decision on what i will do. There really was no live content when i came back to the game, so things were a little easier. Now i have to contend with live content again. Sure i can decide to just ignore it for now, but i'm sure there is some shiney that i'll miss out on, and that just drives me bonkers, cause i need to store more stuff that i have no space for.

Ok, i'm done. Not better, but done.
Old May 16th, 2014, 17:53   #3
Oracle
Grand Master

SoF Founders

Crash you will enjoy the upcoming events. Zephryite stuff was quite fun IIRC. I have two hand-ins to get skins and the NPC disappeared when LA was destroyed so I am very glad that this bit is returning so I can hand those in for skins.

I also really enjoyed Crown Pavilion as that's where the Liadri challenge was. I didn't beat it last time but got close. Would like to try and succeed at it this time.

I wouldn't feel too bad about picking one thing over another when you log on although I do know what you mean. But it's nice to chat with guildmates even if they're doing different things - which is what I try and do. The game has been quite quiet EU evening times just recently but hopefully come 20th we'll see more people popping back on.

GW2: Oracle.2134

'A' is for ASURA <3
Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote