Go Back   Servants of Fortuna Forums > Victrix > GvG Reports
Register Roster Forum Members Calendar Arcade Chat Mark Forums Read

Old May 5th, 2007, 06:04   #1
Robus
no alarms n no surprises

Retired Victrix Members

Send a message via AIM to Robus Send a message via MSN to Robus Send a message via Skype™ to Robus
Glint's Secret Service Match Report - 5/5/2007

So there we were in the Guild Wars playing the game. When someone said "Hey guys, there is 7 of us on, let us please play and grab an 8th". I think we just wanted to mess about and decided to play on Neo's old guild GSS with second accounts.

I used my 2nd account, which was sort of limited by not having any skills unlocked, no faction, and no Factions or Nightfall. That was not going to stop anyone. And Neo did just FINE with Purge Conditions instead of Mending Touch.

So our grab and go build consisted of 3 warriors, 2 rangers, and ele/rit runner, very well thought out build in my opinion.

First Match: Home Map - Frozen Isle.

Vile Faith [Nova]

So we went into the middle. We hacked and hacked away and our monks were like "Shame", "Diversion" but we kept hacking away and eventually we broke them. We collapsed on their splits many a time and killed split attempts and well it was pretty cool.

We controlled the flag and forced them into an early turtle, our pressure seemed to be a bit too much for them to keep up with and they gradually got dp'd and more dp'd and eventually resigned out

Win

Sdamon Srawdliug [something]

Guild Wars Nomads smurf. The guys that run recall split. I think since they were trying something different they decided to play under another guild. They were running recall split but with some different skills.It was pretty nasty actually. They teleported over the map all the time, from one flight path to another, hearthstones and recall galore. We managed to control the flag quite well towards the middle of the match - our deaths were quickly recovered from and they suffered some significant losses without curing too much of the dp.

Due to a pretty good move by them we lost practically all of our NPCs and they had quite a reasonable advantage come VoD. But their morale was pretty awful.

We took the fight to their base and worked on dp'ing them out. We eventually took down their team around the 25 minute mark. and then the lord. The match involved a lot of collapses from both teams and ultimately our being able to control the flag really did us well.

Win

Forsaken Wanderers [FW]

They were bored, they ran a NORGU DEATHLY CHILL spike. We killed their lord by the 4 minute mark.

Win

Black Rose Gaming [BR]

Pretty typical euro hex build on um.. corrupted isle. We took the back path their base, killed some npcs, then gave them a morale boost. 3 Minutes of messing around and we decided it was time to sort our split teams out. We did, which resulted in us pushing very very hard on their small flag stand team killing a decent number of them after the Res timer. We pushed them further into the base, knights down, bodyguard down, weapon of warding down. Killed the lord by about the 8 minute mark I believe.

Win.

_

Match reporting on smurfing. Serious Business.

yesitsrob.8054
Old May 5th, 2007, 06:09   #2
Neo
Uberness Reborn

Victrix Officers

Noes Rob the whole point of smurfing they're not supposed to know its us. You've blown our cover

Facet.5914 || Archon | Scion | Aspect | Aura | Facet of Uberness
Old May 5th, 2007, 06:13   #3
Marillion Bloodbane
Adept Tyrian

Tor Ambassadors

Yay!! I was getting dissapointed at not seeing any Victrix matches lately too.... Good going guys!

The Torrencians [Tor]
IGN: Marillion Bloodbane
Old May 5th, 2007, 06:31   #4
jms
Adept Tyrian

Retired Victrix Members

Thanks to Repair Kit for guesting and bringing a non-gimped warrior

The Starting Over [Mo]

Old May 5th, 2007, 07:34   #5
eightyfour-onesevenfive
Certified Geek

SoF Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robus
...I think we just wanted to mess about and decided to play on Neo's old guild GSS with second accounts.

I used my 2nd account, which was sort of limited by not having any skills unlocked, no faction, and no Factions or Nightfall. That was not going to stop anyone. And Neo did just FINE with Purge Conditions instead of Mending Touch.
A prime example on how "skill" is more important than "skills".

Europe: Ernbrecht Sturmtruz || Xi Xolotl || Sister Margarethe || Isadora Di Comeri || Snow On The Cedars || Sasha Carelli || Lawnmower Girl || more...
"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar!" - Hoban Washburne
Old May 5th, 2007, 08:39   #6
Vykara
Vicarious Vexing Vixen

SoF Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to Vykara Send a message via Yahoo to Vykara
thanks for the smurf report Rob Fun reading as always!

GW 2: Vykara.5207

GW 1
Tyrian: Vykara Valkyrie W/x || Vyky Valor Mo/x
Canthan: Vy Vicious N/x || Vyk Vysage Rit/x
Elonian: Biggus Vykkus Pa/W || Vinnie go Blooey E/Mo
Old May 5th, 2007, 14:46   #7
Rush
Father of Two

SoF Members

Send a message via AIM to Rush Send a message via Yahoo to Rush
Its good to know that our skilled s have the 1337 skills to take it to the house! Way to work undercover guys. Glad it was complete wins for the entire night... Victrix, or lack thereof , back to their regular game again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Test View Post
Ask him for a disertation on the air speed velocity of a swallow carrying a coconut. That will stump him.
Old May 5th, 2007, 16:15   #8
Repair Kit
Reef

Forum Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms
Thanks to Repair Kit for guesting and bringing a non-gimped warrior
It was fun guesting with you guys. Thanks for the invite.