Servants of Fortuna Forums

Servants of Fortuna Forums (http://forum.sof-guild.com/index.php)
-   GW2 Talk (http://forum.sof-guild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Any dungeoneers out there? (http://forum.sof-guild.com/showthread.php?t=13514)

Fortys August 22nd, 2014 17:03

Any dungeoneers out there?

So yes, due to my waning interest in the game about a year ago I finished my personal stories and faded to grey for a while.

Then, the bug came from somewhere and bit me (or maybe it was just dormant hiding somewhere) and I'm currently very into everything again. Living World Season 2 helped too, of course...

Anyway - I never did much dungeoning then but would really like to catch up. Pugging is simply not fun, assuming that one actually get's a group that doesn't want "80's Zerk only SPEED, EXP or get KICKED" - which incidentally I find a charming way to advertise a party...

I get that there are valid cases for speedrunning, but unless there are opportunities to gain said experience, it's kind of a chicken and egg situation.

Is there still anyone who is interested in doing guild dungeon runs?
We used to have some way of posting events on the forum calendar a loooooong time ago. If I get any responses I will go out on a limb and make an entry or two, let's see how that works out.

WetWookie August 22nd, 2014 17:29

Absolutely. I was actually going to post a very similar thread. I have not even set foot in the majority of the dungeons. Once I get my new PC in about a week and a half I will be totally on board for any and all dungeoning.

anomander August 22nd, 2014 21:27

I have been in all dungeons, but not done all the paths and I do enjoy a dungeon in a guild group with some Vent communication.
So yes, I would be happy to hook up and work our ways through various dungeons.
First week of September I will be travelling abroad and will have to skip the fun.

Bunter August 24th, 2014 17:34

I haven't done dungeons in a while but I'll be happy to go along. The paths may take a bit to learn again (not long though). Look me up if you need another.

One thing about dungeons though, if we do it as a guild group, we all need to be on vent. I absolutely hate trying to organize when not on vent.

Oracle August 24th, 2014 18:20

Let's do the timewarp again....!!

*Looks at Ano*

Fortys August 24th, 2014 20:13

Vent - totally agree.

"Time Warp" - what ?!? :unsure:

anomander August 25th, 2014 21:21

Hmmmm I had forgotten about that. Let's do a FoW run or Deep trip in GW1; no Time Warp like that in there.
But I do need more blade shards for my back piece so the Aetherpath in TA is definitely on my list. Dilemmas, dilemmas.

ErikLeifsen November 18th, 2014 07:46

I guess it's worth throwing out there that if you want to do dungeons and you see myself or Irundis on, chances are there are dungeons to be done. I know the speed run for pretty much every path of every dungeon and even a few crazy speed runs like my thiefs CM stealth run. If there's one you need or you're just want some coin, don't be afraid to nudge me. I've scaled back on my dungeoning lately, but that's mostly due to the idiocy of pugs. A guild run where I know I can rely on people not to be jerks or morons would be a welcome relief. :P